Saturday, May 10, 2014

A Home in Transition...Take a peek!


Have you ever wondered what the home of a crafter, toddler mama, IKEA lover, military spouse, stay at home mom, and traveler looks like. Well here you go. It ain't pretty...at least not right now. I'm hoping to revamp our whole living situation once in Guam. There will be much more organization, storage, and intentional planning. Right now we are at a crossroads. E is more active than ever, I am trying to do some learning activities with her, I am getting more serious about blogging (not just here but also at Passionate, Mindful, and Content), B and I are finishing up Financial Peace each evening, we are removing everything from the walls, painting our outside patio, and we have LOTS of packing to do, which in turn means more laundry.
Our beautiful farmhouse table buried. 





Hopefully this makes you feel a little better about your home. I don't know if it can get worse than this (fingers crossed). If you have pics of your home in transition, show me, or let me know how you are dealing.



One thing makes it ALL worth it though!...Well two.


-Anjelica

No comments:

Post a Comment