Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hello from Germany!

Me, E, and B after our 9 hr. flight.

One thing I LOVE to do is travel. I've expressed this to B multiple times. And when we began thinking about expanding our family a major concern I had was that we wouldn't get to travel. I really want to see Africa, Greece, Southeast Asia, and of course as much of Europe as possible. Well, let's just say God knows the desires of our heart and loves to bless us (when according to His will) when ever possible. God blessed me with a husband who cherished my dream to travel. About 10 months after having my daughter, B said to me, "Let's book a trip." I thought he was joking, but he wasn't. He said we could go anywhere I wanted. We both have desired to visit Europe together, since we had been individually previously. After going over our finances, looking at the time we had to spend there, and  how it would be to travel from country to country, we settled on Germany and France this go 'round. The planning and implementing of this trip hasn't been without it's share of disagreements and compromise, though I believe all in all it's going to be well worth it.  We hope to come back again and traverse Scandinavia.
So here we are 5 months later living a dream! I feel beyond blessed and so excited to spend Mother's Day with my family doing something I was told and almost believed wasn't possible with kids.
Until next time, Happy Mother's Day!

-Anjelica


No comments:

Post a Comment